Monday, August 11, 2008

I heart the Olympics

The Olympics are very important to me! I'm crap at most of the sports that we used to play on the street when I was kid... but the sports from the Olympics are a different matter. For a start they are a lot more glamorous. There's synchronised swimming and diving (where I would kick-ass if I could only swim properly). Also, I can out-ribbon most people I know doing my rhythmic gymnastic and I'm not even classically trained. Actually I'm not trained at all.... I taught myself to control this very "difficult" piece of sporting equipment as part of Shirley Temple Bar's entry in 1997's Alternative Miss Ireland. Needless to say, Shirley won that year and the rest is historical....

All because the lady loves the Olympics. Yes, I heart the Olympics. But still I don't do competitive sports.

No comments: